Bits of gossip had connected the Rojiblancos with a move for the Croatia universal however the Spanish club’s leader denied any contact had been made

Atletico Madrid have denied having any contact with Eintracht Frankfurt in regards to an offer for Ante Rebic.

Gossipy tidbits had connected the Croatia global forward with a €40 million (£36m/$45m) change from Germany to Spain, yet Atletico president Miguel Angel Gil Marin has moved to suppress those accounts.

Martin denied that Rebic would join Joao Felix at the Wanda Metropolitano next season after the Portuguese adolescent made a €126m move to Madrid from Benfica on Wednesday to turn into the fifth-most costly exchange ever.

“We have not conversed with either the player or the club,” Marin told Goal and SPOX.

Frankfurt are maybe surrendered to losing the player they procured from Fiorentina for €2m in 2018.

The Bundesliga club barely neglected to fit the bill for the Champions League last term after they fell away toward the finish of the association season, dropping out of the best four and inevitably completing 6th.

They additionally lost an opportunity to fit the bill for Europe’s chief club rivalry when they were killed at the semi-last stage by inevitable champs Chelsea.

“It might be that [Rebic] is searching for another test and needs to make the following stride,” Frankfurt mentor Adi Hutter said before the German group started pre-season preparing.

There is a lot of vulnerability in regards to Atleti’s striking alternatives for next season, in spite of the expansion of the 19-year-old Felix.

Antoine Griezmann has declared he will leave the club, with an exchange to Barcelona expected to be affirmed in the coming days.

Diego Costa’s future with the club is in uncertainty, and it is additionally unsubstantiated that Alvaro Morata will remain at the club.

Morata, a Chelsea loanee, needs to stay in Madrid, yet might be reviewed by the Premier League club.

In spite of this vulnerability, Gil Marin would not be drawn on Rebic, rather saying that his club had a scope of alternatives for their assault.

“We don’t know which player we’re going to purchase for our assault,” the club official closed.

Atletico affirmed the entry of Mexico worldwide Hector Herrera on Wednesday, while Rodri is near finishing his hotly anticipated move to Manchester City from the Spanish capital.